Monday, December 29, 2008

Terence Neil David


Not too long ago, my best friend Terence did a little blog about me entitled "Curtis David Williams" on his blog, The Professional Novice (it's in my list of Blogs to the right of this post.) I figured it'd only be fair to return the kind gesture, with one of my own. This is my portrait of Terence doing a Judo Air. It's taken from a photo that Terence signed and gave to me. I wrote the same thing, he signed, on my rendition but changed it to my name instead of his. He conveniently took the original off line so I can't direct you to it. This was done by hand with marker on notebook paper. Hope you like it T Bag!

3 comments:

  1. ha, unreal! surreal! weird coincidence, while visiting mother hen she dug up a bunch of old skate pics of me from the 80s. yo, I was thrashin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa whoa whoa...is this like a secret love affair? Well...you've been found OUT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, i'm leaving you for T Bag, now go blog about that!

    ReplyDelete